<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Through A Glass Softly



And yet another terrific summer weekend.  That's three in a row!  We attended a lovely wedding in the country, lunched on cool summer salad....


Today's Song of the Week is the hypnotically catchy lo-fi shoe-gazing of 'It's Like A Dream,' by Atlanta-based dream-popsters Soft Power. 


I've had this on my playlist since last summer, but there's very little info on these guys.  I know that lead singer Dylan Anderson fronted Of Machines, a hardcore band, from 2006-2010, as different as imaginable from the dreamy strains of Soft Powers



Since I can't find a single video of 'It's Like A Dream,' I'll settle for an interesting fan video of the group's second best-known song, 'Mary Never Sings Our Song.





 Here's the quiet, lanquid 'Endlessly.'

this entry's permalink
Comments:
nice songs club flyers and embossed business cards related article. I searched catalog printing
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?