<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Great Equalizer


I've always considered myself fortunate to have inherited good health genetics from my Mom - no history of cancer or heart disease, and a long tradition of ninety-year-plus lifespans..

The first indication to the contrary that I've encountered is my surprisingly high level of cholesterol (pictured leaft), the legacy of my father's family...

Now, I eat fairly well and exercise frequently - I even walk up 10 flights to my apartment rather than right the elevator. My doctor has placed me on Simvastatin, an anti-cholestrerol medicine..

So.... No more chicken skin! I should even eat ice cream more sparingly... That's the way the chromosome crumbles!

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?