<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 17, 2011

M Is For The Many Things


After our first dance as a married couple, the next dance went to our Moms..
The song: 'I'll Always Love My Mama' by The Intruders, an early 70s Philly Disco classic that the funky stations would trot out on Mother's Day, back in the day...
Mom Dance 1

I look bemused as I proudly
hoof it with my sweet Mom, who always knew I'd find my soulmate...
Mom Dance 2

My new mother-in-law, Ginny Forrest, and my new niece Rachel Haines.
It's Rachel who, as a toddler, gave Ginny her nickname 'Mimi,' which is all Rachel could pronounce then of 'Grandma.' This was Champagne Brunch the morning after the wedding, at East of Eighth. In the mirror: Erik, me, and Fernando.
Mimi Rachel

I'll Always Love My Mama:

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?