<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dragonware


At my request, Andrew captured Mr K's terrific dragon-shaped brass chopsticks-and-spoon-holders, one of many nice touches of our Rehearsal Dinner. Two days later, I took family to Shun Lee Palace to make up for missing Mr K's when Delta bumped them from their original flight. I was surprised to see: more dragonware! and....
for aaron

Betty White! Nearly ninety, America's most durable comedienne (pictured below, in the 50s and recently) looked spry and lovely as she and friends sashayed to their table.
I hope, when I'm 89, that I look and feel as good - and that I'm confident enough to eat Shun Lee's world-class but non-diet-friendly gourmet fare...

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?