<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 27, 2011

127 There And Back


Tonight I'm off to Mexico for the 30th time! That's will the most times I've ever been to any foreign country! My friend Fernando's had ten times more Mexico trips, but he grew up in Texas, near the border...

I'll be gone a whole week! Back on Saturday! It's a grueling research trip, in which I must interview 16 companies, in both Mexico City and the normally prosperous but currently frightening Monterrey... This will be my 127th foreign trip, for those keeping track, my 82nd foreign business trip (but only my 4th with Santander), and my 76th trip to Latin America...

I'll bring my laptop for interviews, and I'll try to post daily, however brief, to 'bring y'all along,' so to speak, if you will...

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?