<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bankfurt


DSC08113Its gaggle of gleaming office towers earned Frankfurt-am-Main the nicknames 'Bankfurt' and 'Main-hattan,' but there's a twee little plaza downtown that's surprisingly oom-pa-pa...

We flew in at the crack of dawn, we flew out long past twilight. For all of two meetings. Lots of coffee. I mean LOTS of coffee, and an ice cream sundae.

Such were the experiences flickering by during my recent European marketing trip...

Back in New York, there's a high pile of work on my table..

...but in the evening I shed that skin, and become a happy homebody enjoying a healthy dinner with my better half, followed by the Season 1 closer of 'Glee', which was rather poignant and candy for the ear with strong performances of classics by Queen and Journey...



A view of the plaza....
DSC08111

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?