<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Adventures In Food


I'm having a happy, if exhausting, first week at my new job... I've shed the extra kilo or two I gained on my Asian vacation...
Vietnamese food is among Asia's healthier cuisines, if you skip the endless deep-fried spring rolls (which we didn't)! Over 18 days and dozens of memorable meals hundreds of blog-worthy food pictures. Here are a few from Bangkok... Simple can be scrumptious. Case in point: This lunch of noodles, broth, vegetables, and a tad of meat:
DSC07623

A little coconut goes a long way. These appetizers are simultaneously sweet, salty, gummy, and delightful... I swear!
DSC07622

I'm not a fan of crushed ice, less so when it looks like it's been scraped from a refrigerator. But mixing in an assortment of stewed, sweet tasty fruits certainly sweetens the deal...
DSC07624

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?