<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 23, 2010

Gone Fishing!


It's time to take a long break! JP & I are headed for Vietnam tonight, where we'll participate in a 15-day tour, from south to north, organized by Intrepid Travel, with whom I've traveled extensively in Eastern Europe.

After that, three days in Bangkok, and then home.

Click here to see our itinerary.



It's a chance to get away from it all and recharge our batteries ahead of an exciting and challenging new job.

We're back on August 12, and I'll resume blogging when I return. I have however, set up Song of the Week to post automatically while I'm gone.

For what it's worth, this will be my 123rd foreign trip, but only my 8th in Asia (I'm not counting Israel or Turkey); I've never been to Vietnam before, it'll be my 56th country, but I have been to Thailand once, in early 2003. Have a great couple of weeks, look forward to seeing you all on my return!

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?