<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Four Aarons of The Apocalypse


Here's a quartet of baby pictures from the middle of my first year...
I'm told these are still typical Aaron expressions. I very much love the antique brass frame and faded cardboard of yore... I'm told I sometimes resemble Harpo Marx, minus the wig, and as I watched 'Monkey Business' two weeks back I realized that's somewhat true...More on that later..
DSC04887

The expression 'Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse' is of course from the new testament..
It was also a classical Spanish early 20th century novel about World War I by Vicente Blasco IbaƱez that inspired a 1921 silent film with Rudolph Valentino Wallace Beery and a 1962 color talkie with Charles Boyer and Glenn Ford, directed by Vincente Minelli.. Here's a fragment of that 1921 silent..

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?