<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 14, 2010

Brain Waves


Quelle busy week! So little time to pot...

I'm a MOTGOP (member of the group of people) that drink alterna-milk. Soy milk and almond milk, namely. It would seem that my digestive system prefers these to the normal, lactose variety..

I'm very fond of coral and all things maritime. JP, whose has carte blanche to redecorate our bedroom, may incorporate some sea element into the decor.. I wait with baited breath...

Saturday (tomorrow) late afternoon & evening is our Spring Party, where JP & I will also celebrate our recent domestic partnership, surrounded by good friends...

For your listening pleasure, Perry Como with Lena Horne..


and with Peggy Lee..



...and Dinah Shore...

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?