<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Twilight Highlight


Last night JP & I broke up our work week by meeting for a picnic in Central Park. My office is only 3 blocks from the park's Southeast corner.
We had salad with turkey breast and trail mix, washed down with seltzer water, followed by Milano Mint cookies for dessert. As we walked hand in hand in the twilight, down 5th Avenue, toward the subway station, we passed these very striking window displays at Bergdorf Goodman. I once worked there for 3 weeks, btw. More on that later..

The largest creature that ever lived on earth is actually still alive. More to follow..
IMG_0651

I go ape over noticing what's around me!
IMG_0645

Shades of naked E.T... Did you know that, upon losing Best Picture with 'E.T., ' Stephen Spielberg went catty on the winner. And I quote: "Ghandi was a great man. E.T. was a great picture...'
IMG_0647

Protect your sweet, gay love...
IMG_0648

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?