<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

How The Mushroom Love-Meal Came Out..


I do Valentine's Day right, since I'm lucky enough to have the right Valentine.. Here's how that inspired love meal came out - Creamy spiced chicken in $13 Maitake Mushroom Sauce, Double Rich Double Browned Rice, and Best-Behaved Brussels Sprouts...
DSC04457

The
rich sensuous and scrumptious main dish did full justice to the $13 worth of mushroom and 800 calories worth of cream sauce!
DSC04456

I love this rich, brown rice recipé, which my Mom would make when I was a but a tot...
DSC04453

Brussels sprouts! They're best when cooked until mushy and served in a light lemony butter sauce with caraway seeds...
DSC04454

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?