<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 19, 2010

Power Flowers


IMG_0189A short, grueling week comes to a merciful end. Tonight, I'm seeing an early show of 'Precious' with my baby...

Sunday, I'm seeing 'Crazy Heart' with Christi. Those films are expected to win Best Supporting Actress (Mo'nique) and Best Actor (Jeff Bridges), respectively.

JP bought more flowers - I love having their vibrant colors gracing our humble abode...

Pinks and purples have a special place in my heart (indeed, the entire red-blue end of the spectrum speaks to me...)

Can you believe we're only three weeks from Daylight Savings Time! that extra hour of evening sunlight does wonders for my morale... It's been years since I've longed for spring as intensely as I do at this moment...




IMG_0188IMG_0191

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?