<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Like A Hole In My


'In my what?,' you must be asking. In my freaking wall!
The occupant of the apartment above us is getting steamed to death, to the point of their wall plaster liquifying and collapsing.. So the search was on for the source of the problem, and the search process was knocking a hole in the wall of several apartment on this line (i.e., below me)..
IMG_0155
Well, they covered the holes with brown butcher paper and duct tape until a contractor can be summoned and dispatched. Below, what it looked like in mid-examination, as captured by JP. Thanks heavens I wasn't a home as I would have been horrified. It looks much better taped up, I'll post a picture later...
IMG_0157

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?