<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 18, 2009

Yes Time For Blog?


Amazing the things that stick in your head from childhood - I've never even seen the play/movie/50s TV Series 'No Time For Sergeants' but the phrase rattles in my head when I contemplate having less time to blog now that I'm once again swamped with work. This will have to be more off the top of my head, though my photographic focus will certainly continue...

Today I'm feeling just a tad sick.. I'm hoping to ward this bug off with exercise, nutrition & sleep...

Much to catch up on! This week JP & I saw a the terrific 'God of Carnage,' this year's Tony winner for Best Play, and Sunday we saw a lovely Palestinian film, 'Amreeka,' shot mostly in Manitoba. No kidding.. More on these over the weekend, I hope... And now, I must skedaddle.. But, I shall leave you with an Original ImageĀ®...


I took this low-rent waterfall image inside Chelsea Market, that vast maze of an 'indie' mall occupying a former factory on a whole city block with eateries, clotheries, and other-eries...
Location: between 9th and 10th Avenues, between 14th and 15th Streets. I was there in May. We had great ice cream, I remember....
DSC01098

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?