<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Art Attack


More from School Of Visual Arts' annual student project open-house... Here's one of my favorite painting from the proceedings...
DSC01210

It was a multi-media event... but these kinetic exhibits would have been better captured using my video setting...
DSC01215DSC01233

This is where JP works, and he invited me on opening night, Thursday.. Yesterday was your last chance, but I'll blog some of the highlights this week...Here's some MetroCard art....
DSC01225

Hello, Dali.... (sorry!)
DSC01245

The makings of a kiss, frozen in space, on two tableaux...
DSC01226

This piece fixates on society's musuclar fixation...
DSC01213

Among my favorites, this one's called 'Window of Opportunity'
DSC01224

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?