<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Unhinged


Springtime in NYC, and more than a few hinges were slipping....

Repairs on the Scientology Building marquis, across 46th St from the X theater, where Christi and I saw 'In the Heights' on Saturday
DSC01050

What a loopy way to earn a living. Profession: Elmo impersonator....
DSC01036

Freedom of religion I guess, includes, freedom to be hoodwinked....
DSC01051

The store manager at Marc Jacobs' Village store got slightly unhinged when I popped my head in to take this picture, while talking to my Mom on my iPhone and strolling with JP....  The color pink unhinges something playful and girlish within my heart...
DSC01086DSC01110

24 hours later it was still spring, and a village school had a loose 'L', running the risk of becoming a 'schoo'
DSC01116

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?