<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Ode To A Friend


When Erik & I
hiked the Inca Trail way back in October '02, we took our guide's advise and bought tall, sturdy walking sticks.. The guide referred to them as our 'friends'... and lean on them, we did...
DSC00102

How do you say goodbye to a friend? Especially one with such a pretty hat!
DSC00067

The very definition of odd-shaped baggage that is checked - and claimed - separately... Lima to Newark.
That's still my 'home business' email, but don't bother with that phone # - I use my landline as 'outgoing only' now.. One day I'll learn to let go of it... .. of them... and live solely with mobile telephony and flesh & blood friends (except my teddy bears, of course...)
DSC00103

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?