<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 06, 2009

Happy Birthday Aaron and Friends, Part 1


Tomorrow, we'll focus on the food, decor, and details, but today is dedicated to my dear friends and fellow revelers....Christi, my black concert outfit, and a black glitter hat... Who could ask for anything more? :-)
IMG_7943

What a great image, the glow of flames, wax spelling, and gourmet cakes from Dean and Deluca, full descriptions forthcoming...
IMG_7937

It was Sunil's actual birthday, but David's was just days away....
IMG_8009IMG_7961

At left, on the right, my longtime friend Erik chats with Fernando. Erik was down from Boston, barely a week after his own birthday.. and at right, the charming JP Forrest, aka John, my newest friend....
IMG_7963IMG_7913

Karen & Donna, David & Paul...
IMG_7966
IMG_7932

I have the great fortune to work among friends... Left to right my coworkers John W and Bevan, and Bevan's girlfriend Cheryl
IMG_8002

My good friends Stephen and Kevin came down from Pound Ridge, and Bart (right) and Ash from Mount Vernon in Central Westchester. All three look much, much better than this and clearly deserve a more seasoned photographer.. I'm working on it....
IMG_7912

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?