<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Button, Button....


I've now seen 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' exactly 1.55 times! : - ) Clarification: when I saw this year's most-Oscar-nominated film with my family in Arizona a month ago, I feel asleep 15 minutes into the movie and woke up about halfway through, and, honestly, it seemed like a very convincing movie edited that way. The central couple met as adults for the first time just after I woke up, so I felt I saw the whole love story. Not so, I found out today upon a second, complete viewing with David... What's worse, I would have missed the joke about the guy struck by lightning seven times....

I'll have a full review for you all at some point....

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?