<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Have Card Will Traipse


Colorful business cards launch my friend Karen's career as a personal organizer...
IMG_7169

Neon art at local gallery, photographed on the sly, while nobody was looking...

IMG_7166

I was traipsing through Chelsea galleries with Karen and Donna a week or two ago, on a most frigid, but sunny day... Towering over the galleries in the cold, luxury apartments that should be finished just in time for the worst year of this economic crisis...
IMG_7168

Better to look goofy in a hat and protect my ears, than to be perpetually under the weather.... I don't look like Brad Pitt now... But I will in 100 years... : - ) Ah, time, the great equalizer....
IMG_7164

My hair was happy to be free again!

IMG_7165

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?