<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bright City, Big Light


With the windows gone, nothing stood between me and spectacular 10th floor views of Chelsea... . Here we look north-east, diagonally across the intersection of 8th Avenue and 23rd St, where my gym waits silently for me....
IMG_7256

Here's the same view, but the light is kind of washed out. I bet Thomas would know why.. Speaking of Thomas, check out his awesome new Buenos Aires Photographer blog - the link is now in my left margin, just below the link to his personal blog.
IMG_7279

Look out below - ten stories below! How the yellow taxis, black sedans, and myriad white vehicles impatiently wait to charge across 23rd St...
IMG_7255

Leaning out the window, looking south down 8th Avenue...  It's about noon on a Friday.. On the northeast corner of 8th & 22nd St, Noodle Corner is no more... Dig the green scaffolding hugging my building during the window project...
IMG_7258

Lean in the place where you are, now face north, think about direction, wonder why you haven't before...

IMG_7257

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?