<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wild Wild Life


More Central America pictures from Erik. What have we got here on our nighttime nature walk through Costa Rica's cloud forest?
IMG_0457

Iguana stampede!
IMG_0445

It's symbiosis!
IMG_0466

I love this shot - the blue almost looks like moss, until you realize it's the twilight sky.. Took me a while
IMG_0452

Now the green phantom is trapped - nowhere to run/fly/slither to...
IMG_0454

Not the most flattering picture of me, but this captures our many 8-hour drives from one region to the next, in a van, departing at dawn, many snoozing, me listening to audiobooks or music on my iPod...
IMG_0497

Here's a better picture of me sitting through two rainy days on otherwise heavenly Omatepe Island in Lake Nicaragua..

IMG_0496

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?