<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Vacation Narration Dis-Interruptus


It's taking me forever to wend my way through my August vacation in Central America... When last we left off, on October 26, we'd been exploring the low-rent charms of Utila, cheapest of the very Afro-Caribbean Bay Islands off the Northern coast of Honduras...
DSC06150

You can't fight City Hall....
DSC06156

Orange blossoms are not necessarily orange blossoms. Think about it. Tropical flora at twilight...
DSC06145

The cuisine was simple, even mediocre... No spicy Caribbean food. Of course, as I'm (advance-)writing this, I'm doing a forced medical fast drinking poorly flavored liquid chalk ahead of a routine procedure tomorrow...
DSC06155

These are french fries, not a fresh haul of caught fish : - )
DSC06154

A long walk off a short pier... Tomorrow, Aaron goes scuba diving!
DSC06148

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?