<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scuba Dooba Doo


Where are you? On Utila Island off Honduras, I tried both snorkeling and scuba diving, and got up close and personal with coral reefs and thousands of brightly colored fish... No underwater photography, alas. But here I am in my wetsuit.. You have to wear a lot of gear, tanks and pipes and masks and levers. It's all terribly confusing...
DSC06161

A gaggle of scubistas! I was very confused with the equipment, but our lovely scuba teacher literally led me by the hand. We stood at the foot of giant coral reefs. I kept breathing into the tank thinking 'this is working, though if I remove my mask it's instant death!' Of course, the same could be said of standing on the subway platform, or even shaving....
DSC06163

Eye candy abounded on board. Here are two delicious, very oblivious vacationing brothers from Ecuador. Note the use of briefs in lieu of swimsuit...
DSC06166

Unmatched scenery!
DSC06170

Eye candy also comes in blonde flavor. The Bay Islands abound with blonde beach types from the US and Europe, living their fantasy of endless summer...
DSC06167

Aw, one more look. 'Back' to the future... I have some video footage of these guys I'll post shortly...
DSC06162

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?