<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 10, 2008

Rising to the Halloween Challenge!


From my
Halloween Party last week... I suggested that my friends at least 'make a vague nod to Halloween...' They did not disappoint!

Christi the Pirate!
IMG_6936

David (center) was a midwife, inspired by the real-life profession of his friend Angie. That's his date
Paul to the left, behind my Xmas-colored soda cup, and 70s Jon to the right...
IMG_6991

Bart and
Melissa, just in from Venice...
IMG_6970

Bevan and
Cheryl went with a political unity theme..
IMG_6972

My sister
Deena channels her inner Satan : - )
IMG_6940

Dan as toga-clad Roman royalty... He may have actually outdone me in the costume competition...
IMG_6976

Michael's sister
Alison was pitch-perfect as a flight attendant, and was kind enough to bring 100 complete airline meals (mini-bags of pretzels)..
IMG_6974

Cheryl's purse went beautifully with my own other-worldly costume...  On my right, half of
Paul...
IMG_6981

Donna's fabulous Jester outfit of many colors...
IMG_6947

Jon and
Oriyan made a very convincing 70s couple..
IMG_6989

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?