<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

WDWW


Weird day, weird week... Got dizzy/nauseous and went home, slept all afternoon.. Feel fine now.. Where were we? Right, my Central American vacation... Historic Granada, Nicaragua...

I think there are two people in this garish green costume, performing for coins.. I'm not sure what it represents.. The hair looks like seaweed...
DSC05961

Waste removal near Granada's impoverished, run-down city market...
DSC05968

Erik never met a hammock he didn't like...
DSC05970

Here I am, relaxing over dinner in the Nicaraguan night... I like the infra-reddish tones in the background...
DSC05977

Lovely, pungent, and light.. Fresh fish piquante and julienne salad with honey mustard..
DSC05978

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?