<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tell Someone


The first movie I saw since returning, the French thriller 'Tell Noone,' was terrific, a mystery/thriller that keeps you brain plenty busy, this is the kind of film I like.

Uniquely French, as tightly paced as Hollywood, but not at all predictable or manipulative.

'To Tell Something' here would be 'To Tell Too Much', so I'll just 'Tell You To See It...'

My brain is oatmeal and my head is congested. I'm way too beat to write a full-length film review with five parameters... after an intense re-entry week at work and doing things with Mom while she was here... I need to shake this recurring cold for good. Today I got a massage and facial at Nickel - now, off to the gym, then, an early night of sleep.

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?