<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 25, 2008

Luckily, Lykke


I'll be brief with today's Song/Video of the week, the intriguing 'I'm Good, I'm Gone' by Swedish indie singer-songwriter Lykke Li (pictured left). It's a great, catchy, left-field gem, in one breath innovative and elementary. Her odd voice is very endearing, a mix of smart and child-like.

Born Li Lykke Timotej Zachrisson in March 1986 into an artistic family, she grew up not only Sweden but also Portugal, Morocco, and India. 'I'm Good, I'm Gone' is the debut single from her first album.

I'm back from Central America, and had a nice weekend with Mom including 'South Pacific' and a party in her honor, and bedtime is nigh.

It's nice to be back. Will post more as I get caught up with normal life after an extended vacation....





Here's the neat video for 'I'm Good, I'm Gone:'



Cartoons du Jour:



this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?