<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Gone Fishin', BUT...


Come on in, and make yourself real comfy..

I start vacation today, but you can still check in here daily, as I'll explain below...

I'm off on my first ever trip to Central America, 'The Volcano Trail,' produced by GAP, the awesome eco-friendly Canadian travel company, featuring Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, and special guest star, my dear friend Erik Andersen.

Instead of shutting down the blog for this year's vacation, I've chosen to 'pre-post' very short tidbits about where I'll be and what I'll be doing, from the GAP brochure.. In addition, I'll be featuring some home-made video clips at the end of my posts, after the cartoon...I had an idea to have 'guest bloggers' as well, but as of this writing (Sunday July 27th), we'll have to try this next year.

Quick stats: it's my 117th foreign trip, my 67th or 70th Latin American trip (do I include the Dominican Republic? I think yes...), and my first to Central America or any of the four countries mentioned. It's my 41th foreign vacation... I get around, you know... : - )


Cartoon du Jour:

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?