<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 25, 2008

I Work Here Now


At left, I present to you 101 Park Avenue, located on the North-East corner of Park and 40th St. It's a 49-story, 629-foot building built in 1982.

It was built to stand out, facing its corner at a 45-degree angle with a public plaza in front, 'an urban breathing space in an area of town that lacks public open spaces.

It's considered to be one of the most lucrative buildings in NY, and has been fully occupied since the day it opened.

I'm on the 6th floor, with I think a northern view. It's a trading floor seat on a floor with no traders (and not much noise), but it's so modern, upbeat, and well-lit, that it makes my old digs look like the Cubicle Floor Of The Living Dead....











Cartoon du Jour:

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?