<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Life and Flowers


Well, now I now why nobody's called me on my landline phone for two months. It looks like my phone is plugged into the dormant second line I installed back when Brian lived here. The line I've been meaning to cancel.... Must figure out how to un-do that....
DSC04426

The contractor did this - I'll have to move it. It was so funny - Thomas was trying to call me from Argentina, and it just rang. Then I called myself, and it just rang...
DSC04429

My iPhone battery was low. The battery's been running down too quickly lately, must change the settings.. So Thomas couldn't reach me on my cel, either...
DSC04431

Both phones dial out, but I can't call him without Skype. I didn't know what Skype was either, until I Googled it. Click the link if you're curious....
DSC04428

Cartoons du Jour:




this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?