<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Life And Flowers


Fresh flowers from Friday. Avoid asinine alliteration :-)

First, side profiles... I've been working very long hours on an intense deal we have in the market, a Brazilian rice company... Today I had to work those hours in a suit and tie! I attended a roadshow luncheon at 21 but passed on the food.. I made sure to eat lunch before at the cafeteria, where I treated myself to a delicious bowl of... what else? ... rice!
DSC04581DSC04583

Then, the aerial view... All flash-photographed in pitch blackness.. Rice is by far my absolute favorite starch. Pasta's a distant second. And if I never seen another potato in my life, I wouldn't shed a tear.... bo-ring! Rice is awesome - it absorbs flavor beautifully and just has the most wonderful texture... Andres, born in the Paraguayan countryside, believes that Uncle Ben ruins rice.... I wouldn't go that far, but there's a whole rice world out there beyond Uncle Ben's... I should have rice festival or something. Did I mention that I love biryani? I should start getting ready for bed (I'm writing this last night, of course...)
DSC04584DSC04582



Cartoons du Jour:



this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?