<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 28, 2008


This is classic and hilarious.... Conclusion on Friday...


Flower Power

I've made no secret of my fondness for flowers. Lately I've been treating myself to fresh flowers weekly...
DSC04060

I'm not even sure what these are called, I just love looking at them and enjoying their pleasant aroma.... Again, I used the interesting technique of photographing them in pitch blackness using a flash, for effect....
DSC04062

My holiday weekend was mostly great - splendid weather, nice balance of activities/company and rest/solitude. The wedding Sunday evening was intense - I felt vicarious joy in the couple's happiness and their adoring families, fascination identification with Hebrew language and lore....
DSC04063DSC04066

The food at the reception was lovely and tasteful, but I think that a rich chocolate-raspberry concotion disagreed with me, and this disagreement carried over well into the following day... So Monday I was 'illin - I thought I'd be sick yesterday, too, but woke up in fine form...
DSC04061DSC04064


Cartoon du Jour:

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?