<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Deborah!


My happiest birthday wishes to my good friend, Deborah Papson, who I've always found charming and smart, always a burst of good energy... Alas I have no picture, though I one day to give her a crash course in e-mailing digital pictures. :-) For now, I offer warm regards and pretty flowers, which are thankfully everywhere... But first, some toddlers wish to sing Happy Birthday to Deborah in Hebrew...


.I found this tulip bed in Jackie Robinson Park, up in the W 140s, where I was visiting Fernando & Sunil on Sunday..

DSC03635

Roses are pink at Rockefeller Center on a lovely spring afternoon, not far from where Deborah works... If she'd only play hooky more often... : - )
DSC03488

Also close to Deborah's office is the Helmsley Palace, and on the sidewalk in front the landscaped urns of red tulips are peaking in the sun...
DSC03504

Inside the Helmsley courtyard, more great stone bowls of colorful flowers... I love pinks and purples...
DSC03510


Cartoon du Jour: Irritable Spouse Syndrome


Engrish du Jour: A Most Peculiar Map

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?