<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Shorn!


DSC02794

..meet my magician, my secret weapon: Sasha...
DSC02795

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?


I once bought a book about clutter, which is now part of the clutter in my bookshelves... One great suggestion I found therein: if you're holding on to something, say a torn t-shirt or a giant rock, because of a memory, take a picture of it, keep the memory, and throw it away. And that's what I did with this hopelessly bulky stuffed lobster I got five years back while vacationing in Maine with Erik...
IMG_6770

But even Thomas, the self-proclaimed 'king of de-cluttering,' saved this Bugs Bunny doll, a replica of his inseparable childhood companion...

Thomas is now on a bus with his boyfriend Vagner, somewhere between São Paulo and Buenos Aires, a distance of 1,056 as the crow flies. But Brazilian buses do not fly like crows. In addition, Thomas planned a detour over to romantic, spectacular Iguazu Falls on the westernmost edge of the Brazil-Argentina border, not far from Paraguay...

I spent both of my honeymoons at Iguazu, which was lovely both times, though I think it best to choose a different destination assuming, as I am, that I get 'third-time lucky...'

Cartoons du Jour:




this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?