<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 29, 2008


I am one happy camper today, as I've discovered that my computer can, basically, read aloud for me!

This should greatly alleviate my eye strain and provide a major boost both personally and professionally.

Thank you, AppleĀ®!

More good news: I'm feeling much better....










The Food Journey: Here, There, and Everywhere


My good-friend and ex, Brian, is fond of saying that I'm on the road so often that 'he can't keep up with my traveling ass.' I'm starting to feel the same way about blogging my own culinary adventures... This is a catch up session of deserving food I haven't had time to post about...

Look at this delicious Fish With Ginger and Rice that David cooked up for us on the icy night of the Super Furry Animals concert (see February 2 post)...
DSC02013

A few weeks, in the Dominican Republic, I had this hearty and flavorful Dominican Fish Soup... The hotel restaurant at Sofitel was palatial but darkly lid - with my flash, this soup looks like a microbe under a microscope...
DSC02422

Same Dominican hotel restaurant, main dish, no flash. Chicken With Herbs served in a savory tomato-based broth bath.... In the background, a delicate mound of fluffy rice with a soft, barely discernable kiss of butter....
DSC02425

This is your close-up, Dominican Rice... Smile for the camera...
DSC02427

Before the St Vincent concert on February 29, I dined at Havana Cafe with David and Alex and friends. I had a Tamal, Thin Beef Steak With Onions, and Yellow Rice with Red Beans...
IMG_6278IMG_6279IMG_6281


Cartoon du Jour:




this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?