<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Deena!


(Song of the Week will appear tomorrow - today belongs to Deena!!) Get ready for a multi-media salute to my baby sister, who's turning 44 today! It's kind of surreal for someone born in the middle of the Beatles invasion... Here's Deena showing off my Indian artwork...
summer 2006 334

Here's clip #1, a classic 70s song my sister really loved, back in the day... It's 'Come Sail Away' by Styx...



Deena's hobby as a child was sneaking up on me while I was reading, pushing me off the bed or chair, and then yelling 'Mommy! Aaron's bothering me!!!' Here's Deena during a 2006 Florida vacation:
summer 2006 149

Deena and I were inseparable companions when our ages were in single digits. One ongoing joke was Deena's refusal to admit that she snuck my camera to take a picture of a certain TV show, to which I present the theme here:



Deena at my Mom's 70th birthday dinner. My sister was a champion swimmer in her early teen years, the star of Prospect Pool in East Meadow, NY...
summer 2006 009

Finally, Dee with her husband Dave on the plane:
100_0794

Cartoon du Jour:



this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?