<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 10, 2008


DSC02303

Far from the madding crowd, I found winter, up in Cornwall Bridge, CT, and had a great visit with my friends the Wiskes, who I hadn't seen in nearly fifteen years. It was a quite a day, and I ate like a (Chinese) king. More on that, including photos, later this week....


My mad crazed professional moment. I answered three panic calls during a doctor's appointment late Thursday, and promised to call back in 5 minutes. After the appointment, I crossed Central Park West, sat down on wintry park bench, grabbed a pen, paper, and my blackberry, and went into conference mode. A few chilly moments later, I wisely hailed a warm cab and continued the drill therein...

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?