<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Welcoming Mom to High-Speed Internet


with this 84-second Mel Brooks-penned classic:

Smiling Faces Sometimes

First photography, then (unintentional) humor... Three weeks back I created this snapshot montage of Christi and me goofing around at Starbucks after we saw 'Putnam County Spelling Bee' on Broadway. Broadway is now open again! - so many shows to see!.







Below, a new blog feature focusing on verbal humor... If they're new to you, prepare to howl! Otherwise, enjoy revisiting the classics...


Hilarious mis-statements from actual insurance claims, Part 1:

1. "I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way"
2. "The car in front hit the pedestrian but he got up so I hit him again"
3. "I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment."
4. "The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention."

Cartoons du Jour:



this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?