<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Specks of Sweden


My flu recovery continues, but is not quite complete. No matter. Tonight is my Halloween party. Come rain, come shine... Today's post returns to QT Luong's awesome visions of Europe in black & white. (Here is his site.) I'm fortunate to have this reliable standby, since all I did this week was work, lie in bed, and watch old TV series dubbed in foreign languages.

Here's a row of houses in East Gotaland (Östergötland), in the Swedish provincial heartland southwest of Stockholm. It's a land of rolling plains... I've only been to Stockholm, though..


... a row of mailboxes ....


... the town of Vastervik, viewed through the tulips. Does anybody remember Tiny Tim?


Do I need to draw you a map? : - )


Cartoons du Jour:



this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?