<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Setting The Stage


Neither rain nor sleet nor flu recovery could stop my Halloween Party.... Another great gathering, and I'll be dribbling the photos out all week. I did hella decorating to create the ambiance. As usual, shuffling pictures on my computer screens and ambient video on my TVs, the latter, courtesy of my old pals Rocky (below, right) and Bullwinkle (below, left):


Crepe paper is indispensable, I've found...


Other atmospherics included seasonal flowers, mini-pumpkins, midi-pumpkins, anything orange, candles, a arachnid helium balloon, and thematic plastic cultery and paper plates... Sunil kindly went food shopping for me, resulting in a splendid spread free of such Aaron faux pas as 'cereal is a dessert.' : - ) My friends did, indeed, get their just desserts.


Cartoons du Jour:



this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?