<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Who You Gonna Call?


I'm always amused by the kind of professional who feels compelled to advertise on the subways. "When Word of Mouth Is Not Enough" : - ) Three weeks back a subway-advertising doctor was my only option on a Saturday when I came back with a bad rash, aside from 8 hours in ER. I got the right medicine, but the guy definitely could polish his social skills....

Last night I was up quite late partying with my colleagues to celebrate our wildly successful TGI deal, a huge step forward for us, for bond markets, and for Colombia! I drank quite a bit of Sake at Budakkan on 16th and 9th - more about that this weekend. My stomach voiced its discontent at about 4am, alas. : - (

Tomorrow is Brian's birthday! With all that implies.... Tune in then!

If I had just one phone call, it probably wouldn't be to 1-800-INNOCENT. : -)

... nor would I use their Divorce Division...

Some call them ambulance chasers, but they're also defenders of sick, victimized children... One such lawyer defended my mother when a nurse's aide sent to care for her when Mom was wheelchair-bound robbed some family valuables.



But, hey, this guy sure looks like serious business to me...

...and I love the firm's little fighting leprechaun logo...



Cartoons du Jour:








this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?