<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Do You Review? Can You Haiku?



No, I haven't morphed into Dr. Seuss, despite the 24/7 pressure cooker of a live deal.

YOU, further to my Monday evening post on movie reviews, are invited to submit your review of any movie you've seen recently in theaters or on DVD, provided that it is either a Haiku (5-7-5) or a (really good) Four Word Encapsulation. I'll gladly publish it, right here, in this very space...

Subway billboard ads that struck my eye. First, here's Micheal C. Hall, formerly the gay son on 'Six Feet Under', as a detective/serial killer, in the dark TV series 'Dexter' - the spattered blood is a great touch.


And then there's a new series, 'Cane' - proving sugar production is now fashionable! The bearded guy reminds me of the Latin husband on 'Desperate Houswives'


Finally, Dennis Lehane's 'Gone Baby Gone,' about a missing child, becomes a film. I've listened to this audiobook in Swedish, understanding about 3/4 of it, so a good visual may fill in the gaps... My friend Erik from Boston, once worked with the wife of Mr. Lehane, author of 'Mystic River,' who sets all his work in Boston.



Cartoons du Jour:




this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?