<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Doctor and The Businessman


Congrats to Licenciado Andres Paredes, now a newly-mined psychologist after graduating today! Andres has been studying for this for about seven years, including preperatory work. Its an inspiration for me, being about the same age, to see Andres take such an impressive leap forward at this stage in life.




Meanwhile, about 4,000 miles Northwest of Buenos Aires and about 3,200 miles Southwest of New York, I gave my presentation to ABN's Latin American Sales offsite in Mexico City. Here I am in my brand new suit. Brian called me 'Dapper Dan.' I'm so tired, and there's much work to be done on other projects this weekend. Hope to complete some of it on the plane home tomorrow morning...


More presentation photos:





this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?