<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Eastward Ho


It'll be a social Sunday today, first brunch with my friends Karen and Donna, who just moved into together... and later dinner with David and I meet his boyfriend Alex... and Friday I saw my friends Bart and Ashley, back from their long-delayed honeymoon in London and Paris (where they saw Denis!). I'm feeling conspicuously single!

Last night was Andres' graduation party, as he begins life as a freshly-minted psychologist. Hope to have photos and color on the festivities.

My friend Emerson is moving from Brazil to Singapore at the end of August, for an extended assignment.. This is exciting for him and probably a bit scary. Emerson's traveled everywhere and done stints in the USA & England, but this is something altogether different. I saw Singapore for 7 hours during a long lay-over - the airports offer a free bus tour for anyone stuck there longer than 3 hours, or at least they did, back in 1996. I'll have to go back there and visit Emerson at some point..



this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?