<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Message On My Mediums



Having a great time in São Paulo, didn't even mind that yesterday's trip to the sugar mill was cancelled due to inclement weather... Last night I hung out with Eduardo, who I met in Paris 12 years back when we were semi-finalists in the French Film Contest. He and his friends took me out to a lovely restaurant in Bela Vista, the Little Italy of São Paulo.

My theme of the day: Two years back, while hiking National Parks of the Rockies, I picked up some sweet, clever T-shirts. But I should have bought large, not medium - they do fit, but they should be looser for exercising or relaxing. Since you shan't see me in them, let me share them digitally..

From Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming, a high mountain ridge without foothills that really sticks up. French explorers thought so, I guess, since 'Grand Teton' means 'Big Breast'...


Next door to Teton, the geothermal wierdness and wildlife of Yellowstone, home to nearly 3/4 of the Earth's geothermal features (geysers, mudpots, hot springs, etc).

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?