<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 25, 2007

Go Southwest. 2,142 Miles


I'm off to visit my family in Arizona for 4 days! Woo Hoo!
More spring get-together: I'm particularly proud of my napkin arrangement - look how artfully I arranged the bright yellow and blue squares...

After the party, only some salad and barbecued chicken remained.. To the left, a gift of pink roses from Bart inside the lovely vase Doug gave me when I 'domestic partnered' my now-ex, Brian. To the right, the Tickle Me Elmo piƱata I still haven't used as such since I bought it for my birthday back in January..


My dark materials! :-) I wanted to capture my beautiful food spread before the party. I clearly should have used the flash. I served four different exotic salads from Whole Foods, plus Smoky Barbecued Chicken and Chinese Spiced Pork. Plus a great salad. Fernando brought chips and dip and later I added calfornia rolls.. In the freezer: Fernando's sinfully yummy praline and pecan soy ice cream...






this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?