<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Melting Away...


Hey there - I'm having an über-busy week here at the epicenter of 'The Battle for ABN.' In my quiet moments I've been seeing some excellent movies, including "Machuca," "The Good Earth," and "Notes on a Scandal," all of which I hope to tell more about...

"Pre-summer" finally ended here yesterday, with a patch of rain and temperatures descending from the mid-80s to the high-50s...

Apparently I have some public speaking ahead, as I'm participating in the EMTA Corporate Credit roundtale on May 9, and possibly yet another conference next week. Stay tuned...


Here's my friend Kevin Foley, getting down at a recent wedding in Mexico City:





this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?