<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 30, 2007

To Be Headless and Cooked


Well, neither this turkey nor I will be seated in a transatlantic plane this evening. Work obligations have effectively grounded me through to Tuesday and probably forfeited what I paid Travelocity to fly me around. There's still a possibility I might get some sort of mini-break from Tuesday night to Sunday - we'll see what lemondade I can squeeze from this odorific, sharp mountain of lemon pulp.

There are few things as scary, in a culinary sense, as a deep-fried turkey.

I've lost 10lbs since New Year's! Woo hoo! A waist is a terrible thing to mind....

Anecdote of the Day:

A few weeks after my surgery, I went out to play catch with my golden retriever. When I bent over to pick up the ball, my prosthesis fell out. The dog snatched it, and I found myself chasing him down the road yelling
"Hey, come back here with my breast!"

- Linda Ellerbee




this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?